Saturday, January 22, 2011

Entry 15- The Life I Have Lived

And you guys thought I forgot about you!
   Well of course I did not! How could I? Week one of semester two has just drawn to a close, and previous to that I was spending my time, merrily frolicking throughout western Europe. My "Winter Holiday" took me to such beautiful locations as Munich, Salzburg, and Paris... well Disneyland Paris. Instead of hitting you all with one, long winded, drool inducing story of my adventures, I thought I would break it up nicely by country. That way, I can hit you with three, long winded, drool inducing posts. So over the course of the next two weeks (I do go to school you know), I will dutifully transcribe my journeys, starting with: The Land of Pretzels (Munich), The Sounds of Music and Mozart (Salzburg), and last but not least, Europe's Happiest Country, Disneyland Paris (it is a separate country once inside the gates. C'mon, everybody knows that!).
   In order to save you some time, check back in a week or so on Friday, the 28th, for the Munich post. Following that, over the course of the next two and a half weeks, the other posts will follow. Or simply wait in unabated anticipation for all three... now wouldn't that be something to make a day special. I hope you are all well, and are enjoying the blessings of another year.

Spring Winds Are Out There Somewhere,
The Pirate Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment