Sunday, October 31, 2010

Entry 12- Pillaged Pictures

Oi Again!
   As promised I pilfered some pictures that Becca took during her stay in England. This is mainly a photo post, so here are some little goodies to tie you over until next time...
This picture makes me uncomfortable.
Yes Becca, this is the real you.
Welcome to the future of awesome!


Becca's first night in Norwich!



Sensational Form!

Tower Bridge


Rock n' Sole Plaice
Best Fish n' Chips in London!

Main Mates: Andy, Mat, Cleatus


Barclay's Bikes... Always a good time!


This is England at its finest.


Completing the costume...  a Budweiser.
A maxim about my jeans.

First full day together!

Being a Gargoyle on top of St. Paul's Cathedral 

Is that a Jungle Cat?


My dance moves were so hot, my stache burned off.

First mate, we are going here for sure.
Well, I am off to go see the San Francisco 49'ers take on the Denver Broncos at Wembley Stadium. There is an American Football game here every year, and the Voge's invited me to go along. Happy Halloween!

Under Skull and Bones,
The Pirate Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment