Monday, September 13, 2010

Entry 4- I think we should see other countries America...

Well, this is it, the final post from American shores for a while. America and I have had this ongoing relationship for quite some time now, and we both figured it was healthy to take a break. England has been calling me incessantly over the past few months, and I figured I should finally take her up on the offer of a place to stay for a year. I am excited, nervous, and ready for whatever may come my way. Grandma June told me today, "Don't let the grass grow beneath your feet.". I feel those are the most perfect words to send me off on this journey. Anchor has been weighed, the wind is at our backs, and the sun upon our faces, for the Pirate Crew has truly set sail. Next stop... England!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite nephew Paul!!!!

    Embrace this year wearing your incredible smile, welcoming heart and unique sense of humor. But for heaven sake hide the heart and veggie tale tattoos!!!!

    Hope me keeping tabs on you won't censor too much of the story telling. I know a few who would never forgive me.

    My prayers are with you. Enjoy!!!

    Love, your favorite Aunt Denie

    ReplyDelete
  2. TELL THE PILOT TO FLY A LITTLE FASTER SO YOU CAN GET OVER HERE ALREADY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite nephew Paul,

    You did insist for your pilot to be Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger?

    Your favorite Aunt Denie

    ReplyDelete